http://www.pbase.com/clphotography
We're doing a panel for Jase at 0, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Tonight we had his 3 month pictures. I really wanted it to show him holding his head up...but he can't hold it back, only up...so the shot I wanted with him on his belly didn't work out. He gave us some good smiles though! He's the top left album.
Then if you look near the bottom, some of my maternity shots are up there as well as Brynnley's first birthday pictures!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Pics!
Posted by Jamie at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Aww, ya'll got some good smiles!! I remember when you had those preggo shots taken, sheesh...it doens't seem like it was that long ago! Look at your hair with Brynn's birthday pics, it's blonde! And...you can go away with your skinny butt. (Sticking my tongue out at you.) :-p
Post a Comment