So, I am trying to get working on these so I can have them for the Corn Festival coming up. I didn't make this one of Jeremy's dad, but this is what they will look like. I made a light box tonight and as you can see I have the ghetto version of it until I can get proper lights, etc. for it :) Plus I need to play around with my camera to get the right settings, but for the first take and my lack of knowledge of my camera, this isn't bad. At least I know I will be able to do it when I figure it out without seeing my reflection or anything in the pendants!!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Pendants
Posted by Jamie at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
whoa...who'd ever think it'd take that much to get a shot!
Post a Comment