
Well, all I can say was it was H-O-T! The humidity was horrible! It was way too hot for Jase to be outside, let alone on the beach, so we only went a few times and Jase and I didn't stay long. Here are a bunch of pics! I tried to get some of all of the kids and that was a very frustrating experience. Then when we were entirely done after being drenched from sweating, I realized my ISO was way high (at 1600) but I don't know my camera well enough to have realized that when I first started taking the pictures-so needless to say none of them really turned out. Here are some that did!
Daddy and Brynn
Brynn and Aunt Morgan
Jase and Aunt Morgan
Cousin Abby and Brynn (Abby is 8 days shy of a year older than Brynn, so we are doing their bday parties together this year, especially since Aunt Jenn is due to have Ava or Isaac (forgot to ask her how she'd spell that!) right around their bdays.
These aren't dolphins, but they are Cousin Eli and Aunt Morgan at the house pool
And here's the gang! Uncle Connor holding Jase, Aunt Morgan, Cousin Eli, Cousin Abby, Cousin Adrienne, Brynn, Cousin Coen, and Cousin Luke!
Uncle Connor and Aunt Morgan walking on the beach
Abby, Jeremy, and Brynn
Friday, August 10, 2007
The Beach is That-a-way!
Posted by Jamie at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I'm sure lil sister had a ball no matter how hot it was! Heck, it's 10:35pm and is 102degrees right now in Scottsdale!!!
It looks like you had a pretty good time. And that camera of yours is awesome. I am sorry most of the pics didn't turn out but those few are great! I love the first one of Brynn! So cute!
Post a Comment