We did a birthday exchange on my message board and Brynn got her present today. She was NOT in a good mood when I made her take a bath, so I tried to use the present to get her in a better mood. She kicked it around a few times until she tore it and thought it was going to be fun. She got an outfit and some baby accessories. She had to get her baby as soon as I opened the accessories!
(She just got out of the bath and wouldn't let me put her diaper on...or should I say I waited until she was in a better mood which was unfortunately after she opened the present!)
Sorry-no time to edit!
Brynn knows how to unscrew bottle caps now so this is what she was trying to do even though this cap isn't supposed to come off!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Bday Present
Posted by Jamie at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Hehe...So nice of them to send her a b-day gift!
"ahem" I see tan lines!!! :(
Post a Comment