My trip to NC was OK, but I'm glad to get home! We got a lot of good ideas from the conference, so now it's just busy work to figure out what all we can implement in my room! Jase of course was an ANGEL on all of our plane rides and Grammy really enjoyed spoiling him for the week. Every time I talked to Brynn on the phone, Jeremy would tell her to tell me that she loves me, and she would always say "I love you mommy and mammy!" She also was concerned about her little buddy and always made sure to ask about him!
I didn't get many pictures, but here is one of Jase chillin' in the hotel room when we first got there.
Our County Fair was this week and today was the last day, so we decided to take Brynn. I took Brynn down this huge slide and it went well until she got to the bottom and started crying. It got my stomach a few times so I'm sure she was terrified-haha. I was surprised that she wasn't giving me a death grip when we got to the top! (Just a warning that Jeremy didn't have such a steady hand!!)
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Good to be HOME!
Posted by Jamie at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment