Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bird Poop? Nope!

Tonight I took Brynn outside to play with my new wide lens since I'm hoping to use it when we go to FL next week. She went down her slide, and I noticed some poop down it. I took my flip flop and tried to kick off the little pile at the end of the slide and this nice aroma emerged...I knew it was fresh. I then looked up the slide and there was a nice little trail leading from the top to the bottom. I took one look at Brynn and didn't need to look any further :-) (Be glad these pictures are small!)


And here's one I took with my lens-it's not supposed to be like this, but I thought it was different anyhow-haha


And here are a few from the park the other day where we met Garrett to play.
They wanted to play with the big kids!


My CAMERA decided to focus on the trees in the background, but if it would have focused on them instead, this would have been cute :)

1 comments:

Dallas said...

Ewww...poopy! Yay for playing with the new lens!