


Brynnley drags the kitchen chairs all over the house so that she is able to reach things. She decided today that while I was feeding Jase, she would sit on the stove and play with the salt. Last night, she carried the box from my pump all around the house and used it as a stool.
In these first 2 pictures, Brynnley has underwear on! That was short lived. She saw the M&M's and thought that she could get some just for sitting on the toilet (which I could have done at first I guess, but I wanted them for when she went!) so it was a battle just from that!
Monday, June 4, 2007
Who Needs an Imaginary Friend?
Posted by Jamie at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Jamie! That is hilarious!! Hailey drags our kitchen chairs around also! Drives me batty.
well MAMMY doesn't think it's so funny! You best be nailing the house DOWN!
Post a Comment