
A little voice inside my head today was saying, "Tie it! Tie it!" I'm sure Evil Kanevil would have found a way to escape!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
One of those days...
Posted by Jamie at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A little voice inside my head today was saying, "Tie it! Tie it!" I'm sure Evil Kanevil would have found a way to escape!
Posted by Jamie at 4:41 PM
3 comments:
You evil mother. HEE HEE! that is funny you thought that. She must have been being a stinker!
*sigh*...bag over her head...on top of the stove...dumping things on the floor before SOMEBODY is even out of bed...
I'm FILING FOR CUSTODY! The Brynnmeister and the JaseMan will LUV being SUNS FANS!!!
Hehe....We've had PLENTY of those days too. Aren't toddlers fun?? I am SOOO excited for the teen years! (Insert Dallas pulling her hair out here!)
Post a Comment