Monday, June 25, 2007

Little Helper Part 2

This little video shows Brynnley as she thinks she is bigger than she really is! She is very good about putting Jase's paci in his mouth when I can't get to him (or when I'm taking a video! lol). She was singing a song and talking to him before I started taking the video. Everytime she sees my camera she stops what she is doing to say "Chee!"


3 comments:

Dallas said...

This video reminds me soo much of Hailey trying to "help". She likes to put a paci in Kristen's mouth too...well, she likes to put anything into Kristen's mouth! :-) She also runs over to Kristen to try and stop her from crying. They are terribly cute!

Melissa said...

WHAT A GOOD LITTLE HELPER. AND I JSUT HAVE TO SAY, YOU SOUND THE EXACT SAME AS WHEN WE WERE IN 5TH GRADE. SAME ACCENT! I LOVE IT!

Shannon K. said...

Awww...she loves her baby brother!