This morning when we woke up, it was only 67 degrees, so we decided to go on a walk! Both kids did wonderful!
We got home and ate lunch. Brynn has decided that veggies and dip is her new favorite snack!

I've been looking online for a bathing suit for when we go to Florida in August, and I wasn't sure what size to get since I will hopefully lose a little more weight before then! I was measuring myself to see where I'm at now according to the size charts, and Brynn decided she needed to as well! It was so cute-she was saying "9, 2, 9, 2" while she measured her foot before I got this picture :)
And, we were on a photo mission today outside, but it was basically me chasing Brynn around because all she wanted to do was "pway!"

Monday, June 11, 2007
Busy Bee
Posted by Jamie at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Isn't it loads of fun trying to photograph busy toddlers?? You did a great job!!
Post a Comment